Not having morning sickness during pregnancy is healthy; in fact, thousands pregnant women will envy. According to Dr.Sears , about 80 percent of pregnant women suffer from morning sickness, that leaves 20 percent who do not. As a symptom of pregnancy, morning sickness vary and some women do not appear at all. Not having morning sickness during your pregnancy should not be alarmed; is considered healthy and normal.

sickness during pregnancy

Why not have morning sickness?

What makes pregnancy a unique experience that no woman will experience the same symptoms or have exactly the same pregnancy. Not having morning sickness may be due to hormones or the way your body reacts to changes by pregnancy.

Degrees of morning sickness

Morning sickness can vary in degrees of severity. For some women, feeling bad during pregnancy means stomach nausea but not vomiting, while for others it means to be sick and vomiting during pregnancy. At the end of three months, morning sickness usually subside.

“Morning” sickness

Morning sickness is sometimes shown in the media as vomiting in the morning. The truth is I feel bad during pregnancy could happen during the day, not only in the morning.

Shoot morning sickness

During pregnancy, other symptoms such as change in the perception of smells can trigger morning sickness. A smell like cooking meat, can make a woman feel bad if now considers an unpleasant odor.

Other symptoms of pregnancy

Not having morning sickness during pregnancy may mean that other symptoms such as cramps and cravings for food , could affect you.

 

Requirements for a healthy pregnancy

A healthy pregnancy is a prerequisite for having a part delivery safe and healthy and happy baby. One of the best ways to have a healthy pregnancy is to acquire knowledge about pregnancy and what it involves. The changes that occur daily and how the fetus grows, the understanding of the importance of caring prenatal , a balanced diet and regular exercise, as well as what to avoid are important aspects to have the healthiest pregnancy possible.

Prenatal Care

A very important to ensure the healthiest possible pregnancy part is having the attention prenatal continuous. Have regular checkups and taking prenatal vitamins every day is a must for pregnant women, and determine these two aspects before conception is even better. According to KidsHealth.org, most doctors will want to schedule appointments every four weeks until week 28 of pregnancy, every two weeks until 36 and then once a week until delivery . The recommendations are that all women of childbearing age take at least 400 micrograms of folic acid (which can help prevent neural tube defects in the fetus) every day as part of the regular routine.

Balanced Diet

Maintain a healthy, balanced diet is another important step to having a healthy pregnancy, and although it may be eating for two, according to the American Pregnancy Association, the caloric needs of a pregnant woman only add 300 calories to the second and third trimesters. Pregnant women should focus on eating a well balanced diet that combines whole grains, fruits and vegetables, proteins (such as meat, poultry, fish, eggs and beans) and milk with low fat content. Fats and sweets should be kept to a minimum. It is also very important to stay well hydrated during pregnancy to avoid problems such as bloating, high blood pressure and constipation, among other problems related to pregnancy.

Regular exercise

Regular exercise during pregnancy helps proper blood circulation and weight control can reduce the risk of gestational diabetes and helps prepare the body for childbirth . With the approval of a doctor, a pregnant woman should try to do 30 minutes of moderate exercise every day, without requiring herself beyond the point of fitness in which it was before pregnancy. Walking, swimming and yoga are generally safe forms of exercise for pregnant women. Anything that could introduce an abdominal trauma or that has a high rate of falls (like gymnastics or horseback riding) are activities best left until after the baby is born.

Increased slow and steady weight

Inevitably means pregnancy weight gain. However, the increased weight of a slowly and steadily throughout pregnancy is the best way to stay healthy and avoid many of the problems associated with pregnancy, including high blood pressure, gestational diabetes and even stretch marks. Health experts agree that weight gain during pregnancy with one baby should be 28 to 40 pounds (12 kg to 18 kg) for a woman with low weight of 25-35 pounds (11kg to 15kg) for a woman of normal weight, 15 to 25 pounds (6kg to 11kg) for an overweight woman and 11-20 pounds (4kg to 9kg) for an obese woman.

Avoiding Hazards

There are many potential hazards that must be interrupted during pregnancy. Alcohol, snuff, drugs and unsafe sex should be avoided at all costs. Moreover, unpasteurized milk, cheese, juice or cider, meat or raw or undercooked fish and dishes containing raw eggs should not be consumed during pregnancy. The Environmental Protection Agency advises against pregnant women consume shark, swordfish, king mackerel and tilefish because of their high mercury content.

 

SimonHealthy PregnancyParenting Tipssickness during pregnancy
Not having morning sickness during pregnancy is healthy; in fact, thousands pregnant women will envy. According to Dr.Sears , about 80 percent of pregnant women suffer from morning sickness, that leaves 20 percent who do not. As a symptom of pregnancy, morning sickness vary and some women do not appear at all. Not having...