A common concern for pregnant women is postpartum depression. There are several ways to prevent it you can put in place to prevent it to happen. There are three ways to prevent depression after childbirth : early detection of the disorder, treat it quickly and avoid its consequences. Here are some tips:
• Do not try to be a superwoman. Having a child requires a full-time, so it would be desirable to have few commitments and will try to have time for him. It is important you have available one or more trusted persons who can leave the child if necessary. Do not be afraid to ask for help.
• Rest whenever you can. Learn to take naps when someone can meet the baby or is resting.
• Eat properly. Vegetables, fresh fruit, milk, cereals and oily fish should not miss in your diet.
• Find time to acquaint yourself with your partner . Before recovering sexual desire, you must take care of the physical approach.
• Distract yourself. seeks to find opportunities to go shopping, see a movie at the cinema, going to dinner with your partner or walk with your child.
• Interact with other couples who are also expecting a child. So you can share experiences and concerns.
• If you needed, you can attend sessions after delivery and support groups for breastfeeding . You will find support and understanding.
• Try not to make changes in your life such as a move. The arrival of the child and will be a radical change, so it is best to avoid too many things come together.
If you’ve suffered postpartum depression, does not mean you have another with the next pregnancy . Yet in this case it is important that you contact your doctor to monitor the possible occurrence of any sign that apparent.