The skin can become very wrinkled and sagging after pregnancy. This is simply because the skin has been stretched to near maximum during pregnancy. This may worry sagging after childbirth. It is possible to recover strongly with some of these techniques. You can reaffirm the gut and perhaps look better than before pregnancy!
1. Start an exercise regimen. You’ll have to exercise daily for at least 20 minutes per session. You can do it while the baby is sleeping or entertaining. You can have fun watching mom exercise! Find a little time each day to exercise. Use these exercises to help restore firmness to sagging skin.
2. Make as many crunches as you can. Lie on your back. Cross your hands over your chest in an “X” with his fists on his shoulders. Raise your shoulders and neck using only the muscles of the gut. Relax your neck and let the chin extending to the ceiling. You can start with 20.
3. Make lower abs to help straighten the back. Lie on your belly. Place your hands behind your head. Keep straight out elbows all the time. Raise the floor head, shoulders and chest. You should feel it in your lower back and buttocks. Do 15 crunches and low augmentable each week. Add some cufflinks to further muscle.
4. Use the dumbbells for squats. Hold one in each hand, with your feet apart at a distance equal to the width of the shoulders, and toes pointing forward. Hold the dumbbells up so your arms form a right angle and fists pointing forward. Ponte squat down as low as you can and get up again. Speed is not important here. Keep your back straight. Do at least 10 of these squats.
5. Starts with some oblique crunches. Lie on your back with your hands clasped behind his head. Keep your knees bent and your feet apart at hip width. Raise your shoulders while rotating. Start with the right side. The left elbow can remain in the soil. You have to touch the left knee with the right elbow. Switch sides at least six times.
6. Use the paddle position to strengthen your abs. Sitting, feet together and raise them. Let the upper body lean back until about 15 cm of soil. The only thing that should touch the ground is the back. Keep your arms straight with legs. The hands should be near the knees. Hold for 10 seconds.