During pregnancy every woman should avoid food that are harmful for body. Here what should eat during pregnancy are given below.
1. Eat breakfast every morning. Starting the day with a healthy food will help you avoid cravings at noon.
2. Drink water. You should drink at least 64 ounces (2 liters) of water a day.
3. Eat small, frequent snacks throughout the day. Take small snacks like fruits or vegetables and cheese so you do not leave room in my stomach to eat something sweet.
4. Buy dried fruit instead of candy. If there is nothing sweet to eat at home, you should eat apples or grapes.
5. Replaces alternatives healthy for the original versions. Eat low-fat yogurt instead of ice cream or mineral water with fruit juice instead of soda. Buy low fat versions of your favorite foods.
6. Think small portions. If you can not stop eating sweets, eat less. A scoop of ice cream without chocolate syrup. Buy a bag of jelly beans or chocolate chip cookies and eat some to satisfy your craving.
7. Exercise. After a low-intensity exercise three or four times a week, you can be in a healthy state of mind that will prepare you for childbirth.
8. Calls emotional support. The changes taking place in your body physically and in your hormones can make you a lot of emotional pressure. Ask yourself if your cravings are caused by pregnancy or are a way of dealing with emotional stress.