Am I pregnant or just have a delay? If you doubt whether you’ve stayed in the state, the best you can do is go to the gynecologist or get tested for pregnancy. It is the best way to be sure. Nevertheless, on that point are some symptoms of pregnancy that you can watch yourself in your day to day, and may suggest that you have been in a commonwealth.
1. Delayed menstruation. If your menstrual cycle is regular and suddenly is delayed, you must be careful. It may be a simple delay of no importance, but it could also be the first sign that you’ve been pregnant .
2. Small blood loss. A few women leaves them a bit of blood from the vagina about twelve days after conception. It is a very small amount and does not last more than a couple of days. No one knows for sure what the reason for this slight loss of blood, but it could be due to implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus. If this happens, you should consult your gynecologist .
3. urination frequently. Starting at six weeks of pregnancy can you start to feel like to urinate more frequently. The main reason is that during pregnancy increases the amount of blood and fluids that circulate through the body and kidneys work harder.
4. abdominal swelling. Hormonal changes that take place at the start of pregnancy may leave you feeling bloated, similar to the days before the arrival of the period form.
5. Breast tenderness 5. One of the early signs of pregnancy is swollen and tender breasts caused by increased hormone levels.
6. conception, although it may feel that before. Nausea and vomiting typical of pregnancy can occur at any time of day and are a clear symptom of pregnancy .
7. Aversion to certain smells. Upon stay pregnant , maybe certain smells repugnant to you and cause you nausea. It may be due to the rapid increase in estrogen levels in the body. The same can happen with food: things that you loved and before you now produce rejection.
8. Fatigue. At the beginning of pregnancy fatigue that possibly be due to increased levels of the hormone progesterone is expected. During the second trimester of pregnancy energy is recovered and made the end of the stage of pregnancy fatigue reappears.