You have almost certainly heard I did not know she was pregnant stories that were impressive like this. A woman says that she took a home pregnancy test which gave negative but hate here that she was actually pregnant and pregnancy progressed with no his information. It is a terrifying thought but you do not have to be anxious that this happens to you. False negative pregnancy tests actually do not happen provided you are properly taking the test. However, there are some reasons that might obtain a negative reading when you are in fact pregnant so this is what you should avoid.

Pregnancy Test

Taking the test too soon

Even if you are, champing at the bit whether it is or it is not waiting for you, waiting for you miss your time to get the examination. Home pregnancy tests are a qualitative test and measure if hCG – human chorionic pregnancy hormone is present in the urine explains Chief of the Division of obstetrics and Gynecology in general Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids. An obvious amount of this hormone is usually not seen waiting after the first missed.

Do you speculate if you are pregnant?

Once your period was due, the accuracy of your pregnancy test is 97 percent a gynecologist with headquarters in San Diego and the founder of the nonprofit organization Miracle Babies. The remaining 3 per cent may just need a little more than time. Since women menstrual cycles may vary women may not have sufficient hCG to examination to pick up yet. If you receive, an unenthusiastic pregnancy test has to wait a small number of days and try once more. Levels of HCG in your blood add to quickly if they are in fact pregnant should about double every 48 hours so it must be able to rely on the negative consequence of the test if you took the test a week afterward it has lost its.

 

 

http://pregnancyclue.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Pregnancy-Test.jpghttp://pregnancyclue.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Pregnancy-Test-150x150.jpgSmithPregnancy Blood Testhow to take pregnancy test,pregnancy test,taking a pregnancy test
You have almost certainly heard I did not know she was pregnant stories that were impressive like this. A woman says that she took a home pregnancy test which gave negative but hate here that she was actually pregnant and pregnancy progressed with no his information. It is a...