The pregnancy is a time of change, a new member is about to reach the family and is normal to have nerves or anxiety about the new situation. The concern for the baby, if we are able to take care of him or how will our lives with him are some of the reasons why moms suffer anxiety during pregnancy. Anxiety is not a good ally of the pregnant , so it is important to try be as quiet as possible to meet this time. We provide some tips to try to control anxiety in pregnancy.
- Make some type ofphysical activity that helps you relax. The most recommended for this stage of life is swimming . This sport, tailored to your stage of pregnancy, help control those moments of anxiety.
- Make relaxation techniques.In this case, both the yoga as pilates for pregnant are recommended. You control the breath notice a big improvement in your mood. And if you want to exercise at home , do not miss this article.
- Walk and gives long walks. A long walk always helps to clear the mind. Also, if you choose a natural and open environment, disconnection will be even greater, you can relax more easily and manage anxiety.
- Findtime for yourself . With the arrival of the new family member, have little time for yourself, especially early, because the baby will require your full attention. Before his birth, it is important to find time for yourself, to do something you really enjoy, like being with your friends, shopping, going to the movies or have a massage. Enjoy your hobbies will allow you to feel more relaxed and optimistic.
- Share with other moms and fears with your partner you have. It is normal to be afraid of the new situation. You’re not the first nor the last woman who feels this way. The fear of childbirth, the change of life that awaits the couple with the baby’s arrival or concerns about parenting can produce anxiety. You do not have to face this alone. There are many women like you and share your fears helps to see things differently. It is also important dialogues with your partner and will transmit what you feel for you and you feel you can help control your anxiety in pregnancy. Remember that you are in this together.
- If you want to do someexercise while pregnant , do not forget to consult first with your gynecologist before starting any sport.
- To read more articles like how to control anxiety in pregnancy, we recommend you enter our category of Pregnancy or subscribe to our newsletter.